If you are looking for a relaxing and scenic way to explore the Turkish coast, you might want to consider taking a Marmaris boat tour. A Marmaris boat tour is a full-day excursion that takes you to some of the most beautiful bays, islands and coves around Marmaris. You will get to enjoy swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing and sightseeing on a comfortable and spacious boat, while also having a delicious lunch and drinks on board.
The Marmaris boat tour usually starts from the Marmaris harbor, where you will board your boat and meet your friendly crew. The boat will then sail along the coast, stopping at various locations for swimming and snorkeling. Some of the places you might visit on your Marmaris boat tour are:
- Paradise Island: This is a small island near Marmaris that has a stunning beach and clear water. You can swim, snorkel or just relax on the sand and admire the views.
- Aquarium Bay: This is a secluded bay that has a rich marine life and colorful corals. You can snorkel here and see different kinds of fish, octopus, sea stars and more.
- Phosphorus Cave: This is a natural cave that has a glowing effect due to the phosphorus in the water. You can enter the cave by boat and see the amazing light show inside.
- Turunc Bay: This is a charming village that has a long beach and a cozy atmosphere. You can get off the boat here and explore the local shops, cafes and restaurants, or just enjoy the sun and sea.
- Kumlubuk Bay: This is another beautiful bay that has a sandy beach and turquoise water. You can swim here or try some water sports like jet skiing, parasailing or banana boating.
The Marmaris boat tour usually ends around 5 pm, when you will return to the harbor and be transferred back to your hotel. The Marmaris boat tour is a great way to spend a day in nature and have fun with your family or friends. You will get to see some of the most stunning places around Marmaris and create unforgettable memories.