Marmaris is a popular tourist destination on the Mediterranean coast of Turkey, known for its beautiful beaches, historical attractions and lively nightlife. But one of the best ways to enjoy Marmaris is to take a boat trip and explore the stunning bays and islands around it.
There are many options for boat trips in Marmaris, depending on your budget, preferences and time. You can choose from different types of boats, such as glass-bottomed semi-submarines, pirate ships, luxury yachts or traditional wooden gulets. You can also choose from different routes, such as the Aegean Islands, Dalyan River, Cleopatra Island or Turtle Beach.
Some of the benefits of taking a boat trip in Marmaris are:
- You can swim, snorkel, sunbathe and relax in the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea.
- You can see amazing underwater views of coral reefs, sunken ships and marine life through the glass-bottomed boats or diving tours.
- You can visit historical sites, such as the Marmaris Castle, Marmaris Museum, Temple Tombs and Sultaniye Mud Baths.
- You can enjoy delicious food and drinks on board, as most boat trips include lunch and unlimited drinks.
- You can have fun and entertainment with music, games and shows on some of the boats.
If you are looking for a memorable and enjoyable experience in Marmaris, you should definitely consider taking a boat trip. You can book your boat trip through Excursion in Marmaris. You can also find many boats at the Marmaris harbor that offer daily trips. Just make sure to check the weather conditions, safety measures and customer reviews before you choose your boat trip.