If you are looking for a relaxing and enjoyable holiday in Turkey, you might want to consider visiting Marmaris in September. Marmaris is a popular resort town on the Mediterranean coast, known for its beautiful beaches, lively nightlife, and historical attractions. In this blog post, I will share with you some of the reasons why Marmaris is a great destination for a September holiday.
First of all, the weather in Marmaris in September is ideal for sunbathing, swimming, and sightseeing. The average temperature is around 25°C, with highs of 30°C and lows of 20°C. The sea temperature is also warm, at around 24°C, making it perfect for water sports and boat trips. The sun shines for about 11 hours a day, and the rainfall is minimal, with only 5 days of rain on average. You can enjoy the clear blue skies and the gentle breeze without worrying about getting too hot or wet.
Secondly, Marmaris in September is less crowded and more affordable than in the peak summer months. You can find cheaper flights and accommodation deals, as well as discounts on tours and activities. You can also enjoy more space and privacy on the beaches and in the restaurants and bars. You won't have to deal with long queues or noisy crowds, and you can explore the town at your own pace.
Thirdly, Marmaris in September offers a variety of things to do and see for all kinds of travelers. Whether you are into history, culture, nature, or adventure, you will find something to suit your interests. Here are some of the highlights:
- Visit the Marmaris Castle and Museum, which dates back to the 16th century and displays artifacts from different periods of Turkish history.
- Take a day trip to Dalyan, where you can see the ancient rock tombs of Kaunos, swim in the therapeutic mud baths, and spot endangered loggerhead turtles on Iztuzu Beach.
- Explore the Marmaris National Park, which covers an area of 300 square kilometers and features pine forests, waterfalls, caves, and wildlife.
- Enjoy a boat tour around the Marmaris Bay, where you can admire the scenic views of the coastline, stop at secluded coves and islands, and snorkel in the crystal-clear water.
- Experience the nightlife of Marmaris, which is famous for its bars, clubs, and shows. You can dance until dawn, watch live music and entertainment, or have a drink at one of the many waterfront venues.
As you can see, Marmaris in September is a wonderful place to visit for a memorable holiday. You can enjoy the best of both worlds: the warm weather and the low season. You can also experience the rich culture and nature of Turkey, as well as have fun and relax. If you are interested in booking your holiday in Marmaris in September, please contact us today. We will help you find the best deals and packages for your needs.